- 50ml Apple and Blackberry Gin (see recipe below)
- 1 slice of Opal® apple peeled and cubed
- 3 blackberries
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 15ml Lime Juice
- Top with sparkling water
- Add you sugar, lime, cubed apple and blackberries into tall glass.
- Muddle (squash) the fruit with muddler (or rolling pin) so that the fruit creates a rough puree.
- Add your Apple and Blackberry gin and top with sparkling water.
- Stir well and garnish with a slice of apple and a blackberry.
APPLE AND BLACKBERRY GIN
- 225g blackberries
- 225g Opal® apples
- Small sprig of thyme
- 700ml gin
Roughly chop apples (no need to peel) and place in kilner jar with blackberries, thyme and gin. Leave for approximately four weeks before straining through muslin into bottle/jar.